TrueSpray Spray nozzle to save water on tap
₹278.00 – ₹420.00
TrueSpray is a Water conservation device from Greenly range of products gives very good results in saving water for both commercial and residential facilities.
Retrofit existing faucet tap with our Spray nozzle device and save up to 87% water positively without compromising your washing experience. Most tap regular taps operate at a flow rate of 8 plus Liters/Minute which is very higher than what is required for basic washing. Nozzle water saver attachment also filters the particles present in the tap.
Greenly TrueSpray 1 water conservator can reduce consumption as much as 87% of water at your taps.
Greenly TrueSpray 2 water conservator can reduce consumption as much as 75% of water at your taps.
Advantage of Water Saving Nozzle:
- TrueSpray can be retrofitted in any standard tap with F24 (Inner) threaded taps. No Tap replacement needed.
- By default, our Tap Spray nozzle has M24 (Outer) thread.
- Our TrueSpray 1 water conservator can reduce consumption as much as 87% of water at your taps. Dispense 1 LPM at 1.5 bar water pressure
- Our TrueSpray 2 water conservator can reduce consumption as much as 75% of water at your taps. Dispense 2 LPM at 1.5 bar water pressure.
- Customization (We can provide water flow rates as per your requirement from 300 ml per minute to 1 liters per minute)
- Solid construction using Stainless steel / Brass material.
- Ergonomic Design and Appealing design.
- Anti rust proof.
- Easy installation and maintenance – DIY – Simply unscrew existing aerator and replace with Greenly TrueSpray.
- Optimized for public places like Commercial establishment, Educational Institution and Shopping malls.
- Operating Working pressure (1 bar to 6 bar).
- Reduce Energy bills.
- Extreme water saving without compromising the water usage.
- Best Return on Investment.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum operating water pressure required?
- It operates even without any external pressure booster pumps. Ideal Operating Pressure is 1 bar to 6 bar. No Pressure regulator required upto 2.5 bar. Pressure regulator required above 2.5 bar.
How do I measure Pressure out of my tap?
- Contact a Plumber to measure the pressure or Please install a Pressure gauge
Does it produces mist?
- Yes. Perfectly.
How do i figure out the size of the tap?
- Take a measuring scale directly under the faucet and measure diameter or Find out the size of the faucet by removing the aerator / Adapter rings and measure the diameter
Does this work with automated faucets?
- As long as the tap have a removable aerator, it works.
Will the Nozzle works in hard and salty water ?
- Our Nozzle is made up of Brass and Chrome coated to withstand any type of water. Just like any other taps or sanitary products, Scales forms after a period of time on the surface of the Nozzle. We recommend to immerse TrueMist Twister water saving Nozzle in Vinegar overnight to remove the scales, Clean and Use afterwards
Does the nozzle require periodic maintenance?
- Yes. Due to foreign particles and sediments in the water, We recommend to remove the nozzle and clean the filters periodically.
What is the warranty Period?
- 2 Year from the date of receiving the nozzle. Warranty is provided only against manufacturing defect.
Does it comes with Adapters for all kind of Taps?
- We provide adapters only for the 22 mm standard tap(F24/M24). We also have other adapters for various Tap Size.
Do I need technical assistance in installing the nozzle?
- Not really required. This product is DIY (Do It Yourself). A 22 mm spanner or a wrench is sufficient to remove the existing aerator and Install Trumist Twister. Just a 2 minute job.
can we use this nozzle with plastic taps?
- Most plastic taps do not come with a filter fitment at tap end. It cannot be fixed on such taps. If the plastic taps has the right thread size, It can be used.
is the flow adjustable?
- Certainly. You can can both mist and shower modes. Best way to satisfy your water saving purpose
Can it be installed in 28 mm tap?
- Needs an Suitable Adapter. Please send us the tap details, we can provide a suitable size adapter for you.
Can I use this product in a non-Threaded Taps?
- Sorry. Its not possible to use it in Non-Threaded taps. We are trying to find a solution for it.
Do I need regular maintenance?
- Absolutely. Maintenance is based on the quality and sediments of your tap water. We advise cleaning of filter once in 15 days.
How much water the nozzle can save?
- Based on the water pressure at Tap point, Water output will be from 8 to 12 liters per minute. Whereas our nozzle reduce the consumption by a maximum of 97%. Only 3% of water is used effectively. Our nozzle mist output can be varied from 200ml per minute to 1 liter per minute.
Factors to be considered while suggesting nozzles to customers.
- Tap location
- Tap Angle
- Faucet or Sink Size
- Pressure at Tap point.