TrueMist 500 Mist tap Nozzle aerator
₹455.00 – ₹515.00
TrueMist models converts low pressure water flow into mist form in taps and dispense water in such a way that hands washed without utilizing much of water there by saving up to 97% of water from taps. It works both in Pressure-less (Gravity pressure piping system) and Pressurized piping system (with pressure pump).
Greenly Truemist 500 can reduce consumption as much as 93% of water at your taps.
**** Fits in standard 22 mm Diameter Tap(M24/F24 threaded taps) and Junior (F18 threaded taps) ****
Mist nozzle for taps helps in saving water by fine discharge of water droplets to minimize water wastage, which is perfect of washing your hands, brushing your teeth and washing dishes. As India faces water scarcity problem, It’s the responsibility of everyone to save water. We support Jal Shakti Abhiyan and proud to say that our water saving nozzles are installed in Prime Minister Office (PMO), New Delhi.
‘Jal Shakti Abhiyan‘ is an initiative of Government of India to focus on five aspects of water conservation such as rainwater harvesting, renovation of traditional and other water bodies, reuse of water and recharging of structures, watershed development, and intensive afforestation. We support Jal Shakti Abhiyan in Water Conservation
Advantage of Mist Tap water saving nozzle:
- Mist flow mode dispense only 500 ml per minute (Saves 93% compared to Normal aerator).
- Can be retrofitted in any standard 22 mm Diameter Tap(M24/F24 threaded taps) and Junior (F18 / M18 threaded taps). No Tap replacement needed.
- Our Standard model Greenly TrueMist 500 dispense 500 ml Per Minute (Saves 93% of the water) at 1.5 bar water pressure.
- Customization (We can provide water flow rates as per your requirement from 300 ml per minute to 1 liters per minute)
- Solid construction using Stainless steel / Brass material.
- Ergonomic Design.
- Anti rust proof.
- Easy installation and maintenance – DIY – Simply unscrew existing aerator and replace with Greenly Truemist.
- Standard Model – 500 ml per minute.
- Customization – from 300 ml to 1 liters per minute (For order quantity above 30 Pieces).
- Optimized for public places like Commercial establishment, Educational Institution and Shopping malls.
- Operating Working pressure (1 bar to 6 bar).
- Reduce Energy bills.
- Extreme water saving without compromising the water usage.
- Best Return on Investment.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum operating water pressure required?
- It operates even without any external pressure booster pumps. Ideal Operating Pressure is 1 bar to 6 bar. No Pressure regulator required upto 2.5 bar. Pressure regulator required above 2.5 bar.
How do I measure Pressure out of my tap?
- Contact a Plumber to measure the pressure or Please install a Pressure gauge
Does it produces mist?
- Yes. Perfectly.
How do i figure out the size of the tap?
- Take a measuring scale directly under the faucet and measure diameter or Find out the size of the faucet by removing the aerator / Adapter rings and measure the diameter
Does this work with automated faucets?
- As long as the tap have a removable aerator, it works.
Will the Nozzle works in hard and salty water ?
- Our Nozzle is made up of Brass and Chrome coated to withstand any type of water. Just like any other taps or sanitary products, Scales forms after a period of time on the surface of the Nozzle. We recommend to immerse TrueMist Twister water saving Nozzle in Vinegar overnight to remove the scales, Clean and Use afterwards
Does the nozzle require periodic maintenance?
- Yes. Due to foreign particles and sediments in the water, We recommend to remove the nozzle and clean the filters periodically.
What is the warranty Period?
- 2 Year from the date of receiving the nozzle. Warranty is provided only against manufacturing defect.
Does it comes with Adapters for all kind of Taps?
- We provide adapters only for the 22 mm standard tap(F24/M24). We also have other adapters for various Tap Size.
Do I need technical assistance in installing the nozzle?
- Not really required. This product is DIY (Do It Yourself). A 22 mm spanner or a wrench is sufficient to remove the existing aerator and Install Trumist Twister. Just a 2 minute job.
can we use this nozzle with plastic taps?
- Most plastic taps do not come with a filter fitment at tap end. It cannot be fixed on such taps. If the plastic taps has the right thread size, It can be used.
is the flow adjustable?
- Certainly. You can can both mist and shower modes. Best way to satisfy your water saving purpose
Can it be installed in 28 mm tap?
- Needs an Suitable Adapter. Please send us the tap details, we can provide a suitable size adapter for you.
Can I use this product in a non-Threaded Taps?
- Sorry. Its not possible to use it in Non-Threaded taps. We are trying to find a solution for it.
Do I need regular maintenance?
- Absolutely. Maintenance is based on the quality and sediments of your tap water. We advise cleaning of filter once in 15 days.
How much water the nozzle can save?
- Based on the water pressure at Tap point, Water output will be from 8 to 12 liters per minute. Whereas our nozzle reduce the consumption by a maximum of 93%. Only 7% of water is used effectively.
Factors to be considered while Choosing mist water saver nozzle.
- Tap location
- Tap Angle
- Faucet or Sink Size
- Pressure at Tap point.