Product Video & Instruction Manual
True Tap Shower Water Saver nozzle attachment
₹565.00 – ₹630.00
Greenly True Tap Shower Nozzle sprays water in Shower pattern. Conserving water is need of the hour as it has a very good environmental effect as well as it saves a significant amount of money. True Tap Shower is an attachment which acts as tap with shower head and controls the flow of water. This tap fitting shower head is best for Kitchen as the shower spreads the water widely and reduce the consumption by reducing water bouncing off the Vessels and reduces splashing of water.
Greenly True Tap Shower Nozzle sprays water in Shower flow pattern and improve water conservation at taps by 75%.
TTS2 save up to 75% of the water dispensed through tap.
TTS3 save up to 66% of the water dispensed through tap.
TTS4 save up to 50% of the water dispensed through tap.
Easy to install – Tap Shower can be easily removed and attached to any Tap having suitable thread. Be it a Male (outer) thread or Female (Inner) Thread, We have wide range of Nozzle Adapters thread size that suits your tap size.
They come in many designs – Different Tap shower water saver models can fit in any bathroom taps, Kitchen taps or any other place. They come in sleek chrome. Ideal for models Kitchen.
Customization – Have a requirement on the Tap shower water saver flow rates? We can design and manufacture as per your specification.
Advantage Tap Shower head water saver:
- Can be retrofitted in any standard 22 mm Diameter Tap (M24/F24 threaded taps). No Tap replacement required.
- Dispense 4 LPM saving 50% of water consumption at your tap.. Saves 50% of the water.
- Multiple flow rates option from 2 Liters per minute to 4 liters per minute.
- Solid construction using Brass material.
- Ergonomic Design.
- Anti rust proof.
- No Splashing of water out of the sink or wash basin.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Made up of brass and coated with Nickel to improve the life.
- Standard Model – 2, 3 & 4 litres per minute.
- TTS2 – 2 LPM & TTS3 – 3 LPM models are best suited for bathroom wash basins, Canteens wash rooms, Hotels, restaurants.
- TTS4 – 4 LPM model best suited for Kitchen.
- Operating Working pressure (1 bar to 6 bar).
- Reduce Energy bills.
- Good Return on Investment.
tag: shower water saver on tap shower attachment
M24 (No Adapter), F22, M18, M20
|Liters Per Minute (LPM)||
2, 3, 4
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum operating water pressure required?
- It operates even without any external pressure booster pumps. Ideal Operating Pressure is 1 bar to 6 bar. No Pressure regulator required upto 2.5 bar. Pressure regulator required above 2.5 bar.
How do I measure Pressure out of my tap?
- Contact a Plumber to measure the pressure or Please install a Pressure gauge
Does it produces mist?
How do i figure out the size of the tap?
- Take a measuring scale directly under the faucet and measure diameter or Find out the size of the faucet by removing the aerator / Adapter rings and measure the diameter
Does this work with automated faucets?
- As long as the tap have a removable aerator, it works.
Will the Nozzle works in hard and salty water ?
- Our Nozzle is made up of Brass and Chrome coated to withstand any type of water. Just like any other taps or sanitary products, Scales forms after a period of time on the surface of the Nozzle. We recommend to immerse True TapShower water saving Nozzle in Vinegar overnight to remove the scales, Clean and Use afterwards
Does the nozzle require periodic maintenance?
- Yes. Due to foreign particles and sediments in the water, We recommend to remove the nozzle and clean the filters periodically.
What is the warranty Period?
- 2 Year from the date of receiving the nozzle. Warranty is provided only against manufacturing defect.
Does it comes with Adapters for all kind of Taps?
- We provide adapters only for the 22 mm standard tap(F24/M24). We also have other adapters for various Tap Size.
Do I need technical assistance in installing the nozzle?
- Not really required. This product is DIY (Do It Yourself). A 22 mm spanner or a wrench is sufficient to remove the existing aerator and Install Trumist Twister. Just a 2 minute job.
can we use this nozzle with plastic taps?
- Most plastic taps do not come with a filter fitment at tap end. It cannot be fixed on such taps. If the plastic taps has the right thread size, It can be used.
is the flow adjustable?
Can it be installed in 28 mm tap?
- Needs an Suitable Adapter. Please send us the tap details, we can provide a suitable size adapter for you.
Can I use this product in a non-Threaded Taps?
- Sorry. Its not possible to use it in Non-Threaded taps. We are trying to find a solution for it.
Do I need regular maintenance?
- Absolutely. Maintenance is based on the quality and sediments of your tap water. We advise cleaning of filter once in 15 days.
How much water the nozzle can save?
- Based on the water pressure at Tap point, Water output will be from 8 to 12 liters per minute. Whereas our nozzle reduce the consumption by a maximum of 97%. Only 3% of water is used effectively. Our nozzle mist output can be varied from 200ml per minute to 1 liter per minute.
Factors to be considered while selecting nozzles.
- Tap location
- Tap Angle
- Faucet or Sink Size
- Pressure at Tap point.