Product Video & Instruction Manual
Foam flow aerator for taps to save water
A tap aerator device is often found at the tip of modern indoor water tap. Aerators can be simply screwed onto the faucet head, creating a non-splashing stream and often delivering a mixture of water and air.
An Kitchen tap water saving shower aerator device can
- Prevent splashing from Kitchen Sinks
- Shape the water stream coming out of the faucet spout, to produce a straight and evenly pressured stream
- Conserve water and reduce energy costs.
- Reduce faucet noise
- Increase perceived water pressure (often used in homes with low water pressure); sometimes described as a pressure regulator or flow regulator
- Provides slight filtration of debris due to a small sieve plate
- Prevents splashing
- a water saving device
Greenly Kitchen tap Aerators are
- Saves around 66% compared to normal aerators.
- Best suitable for Kitchen taps and places where the water requirement is bit higher.
- Made up of Poly-Oxy-Methelene, an Engineering plastic.
- Suitable for all faucets with 22 mm Diameter threaded shells(M24/F24 threaded taps).
- anti-clogging filter screen filters sediments and particles.
- perfect flow quality even under different flow conditions.
- fulfills all standard requirements.
- Operating Pressure 0.8 bar to 4 bar.
- DIY – easily replaceable using a 22 mm spanner or a cutting Plier.
- Flow patterns – Spray.
- Other Shower / Spray flow models (2 LPM, 4 LPM).
- Other Shower / Foam Flow models (4 LPM, 6 LPM & 8 LPM).
- Other Mist flow model (WS-M1)
- Operating Working pressure (1 bar to 4 bar).
- Reduce Energy bills.
- Extended life.
- very low noise level.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Economical Aerator Nozzle and Best Return on Investment.
4, 6, 8
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum operating water pressure required?
- It operates even without any external pressure booster pumps. Ideal Operating Pressure is 1 bar to 4 bar.
How do I measure Pressure out of my tap?
- Contact a Plumber to measure the pressure or Please install a Pressure gauge
Does it produces mist?
How do i figure out the size of the tap?
- Take a measuring scale directly under the faucet and measure diameter or Find out the size of the faucet by removing the aerator / Adapter rings and measure the diameter
Does this work with automated faucets?
- As long as the tap have a removable aerator, it works.
Will the Nozzle works in hard and salty water ?
- Our Nozzle is made up of Brass and Chrome coated to withstand any type of water. Just like any other taps or sanitary products, Scales forms after a period of time on the surface of the Nozzle. We recommend to immerse TrueMist Twister water saving Nozzle in Vinegar overnight to remove the scales, Clean and Use afterwards
Does the nozzle require periodic maintenance?
- Yes. Due to foreign particles and sediments in the water, We recommend to remove the nozzle and clean the filters periodically.
What is the warranty Period?
- 2 Year from the date of receiving the nozzle. Warranty is provided only against manufacturing defect.
Do I need technical assistance in installing the aerator?
- Not really required. This product is DIY (Do It Yourself). A 22 mm spanner or a wrench is sufficient to remove the existing aerator and Install new Aerator. Just a 2 minute job.
can we use this nozzle with plastic taps?
- Most plastic taps do not come with a filter fitment at tap end. It cannot be fixed on such taps. If the plastic taps has the right thread size, It can be used.
is the flow adjustable?
Can it be installed in 28 mm tap?
- Needs an Suitable Adapter. Please send us the tap details, we can provide a suitable size adapter for you.
Can I use this product in a non-Threaded Taps?
- Sorry. Its not possible to use it in Non-Threaded taps. We are trying to find a solution for it.
Do I need regular maintenance?
- Absolutely. Maintenance is based on the quality and sediments of your tap water. We advise cleaning of filter once in 15 days.
How much water the aerator can save?
- Based on the water pressure at Tap point, Water output will be from 8 to 12 liters per minute. Whereas our aerator reduce the consumption by a maximum of 67%. Only 33% of water is used effectively.
Factors to be considered while buying Aerators.
Following factors to be considered while suggesting nozzles to customers.
- Tap location
- Tap Angle
- Faucet or Sink Size
- Pressure at Tap point.